Tips for Residential Projects
- * Property pre-requisites: You need to hunt for a house
that fits your taste as well as needs.
- * Right locality: You can’t choose your relatives,
but you can surely choose your neighbors! Living in the right
neighborhood makes life worthwhile so always give importance to the
neighboring areas and your neighbors.
- * Basic amenities: Basic facilities of water, power and
sewage should also be considered.
- * When to invest: If at all you feel incapable of
purchasing a house at a particular time, wait for the right time
and then buy it.
- * Do the needed homework: Do not settle for the first
house you visit.
Tips for Commercial
- * Boom is being witnessed by the commercial property
sector. Properties are being transacted at unbelievable
- * The land prices currently prevailing in IT spaces have
shot up three to four times of what it was two-three years
- * Currently the country's commercial and residential real
estate market is valued at about $50 billion now, and is expected
to grow 25% annually.
Tips for Investment
- * Using a property specialist is a prudent way to plan
- * You should always make sure that your finance is
flexible enough to cater for not just your current purchase but
also any planned future purchases as your strategy unfolds.
Tips for Commercial
- * Space- check if the new space can accommodate your
expected growth of your business.
- * Location- know your target customers and determine the
location you chose is accessible.
- * Parking- your employees as well as customers will need a
hassle free parking area.
Tips for New
- * Find the property under market value.
- * The work building the industry relationships necessary
to tackle a sizeable project.
- * The skills necessary to manage that project.
Tips for NRI
- * Non Resident Indians (NRIs) are permitted to invest in
real estate in India, without being subject to caps on the number
or quantity of investments.
- * An NRI seeking to sell the property is subject to
mandatory lock-in period of three years.